Citizen Comments and Complaints


If your problem or complaint does not fit one of the other formal processes listed on this website (for example, if you are not the client or are not authorized by the client to file a Consumer Rights/Section 4731 Complaint), Department of Developmental Services (DDS) has created a form which you may use to submit these complaints or comments to DDS. You may also use the form to acknowledge any individual, regional center, developmental center, or service provider for noteworthy service or conduct. Click here for a link to DDS Consumer Complaint & Appeal Processes.