The executive committee functions as a steering committee to advise and support the other Board committees, and an intake point for emerging issues and reviewing of POS policies. The Executive Committee routinely reviews Board Policies, develops new Board Policies as indicated, participates in developing Board training and serves as a liaison with DDS. The Executive Committee shall be composed of the President, Vice-President, Secretary, Finance Committee Chair, ACRC Client Representative, and Member-at-large. At such times as the Board of Directors is not in session, the Executive Committee is empowered to conduct the necessary affairs of the corporation.
Agenda – Executive Committee
Monday, July 10, 2017, at 5:30 p.m. in the
Brenda Smith Conference Room at Alta California Regional Center
** AGENDA **
1. State Budget Update (combined with Finance Committee)
2. Welcome and Introductions
3. Approve meeting minutes of 6/12/17
4. New Business
Policy Review (information)
EC meeting schedule (information)
Code of Conduct (information)
5. Committee Reports
BDC – Dan Lake
6. President’s Comments – Dan Lake
7. Executive Director’s Comments – Phil Bonnet
Update on Fair Hearing requests
8. Announcements (include date of next meeting)
9. EXECUTIVE SESSION (if necessary) – CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC (per W&I Code, Sec. 4663) – Personnel and Legal Issues
Due to issues of confidentiality, portions of this meeting may be closed to the public per W&I Code, Section 4663(b).
All Board members are welcome to attend. Committee members who will not be able to attend this meeting or would like to participate by phone should call Lisa West at (916) 978-6245.