Join our group of dedicated professionals in serving the clients
and families of Alta California Regional Center.
Why choose Alta California Regional Center?
Because Alta California Regional Center is an Employer of
Choice in the areas we serve! As a past winner of a
Sacramento Area Human Resources Association “Sacramento Workplace
Excellence Leader” Award, we continue to provide a workplace that
offers challenging and rewarding employment opportunities along
with a great working environment and benefits.
- Competitive Salary
- Low-cost Medical Insurance
- Free Dental, Vision and Chiropractic insurance
- CalPERS Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Insurance Plans: Pet’s Best Insurance, Legal Shield
Services and Colonial Supplemental Insurance
- Generous paid time off, including holidays, vacation and sick
- Flexible Spending Account Plans
- Additional voluntary saving plans: CalPERS Voya 457, Valic
403(b) and Roth 403(b)
- Flexible work schedules for eligible employees/positions
- Free Gym access (Sacramento Office)
- Free Parking
- Recreation Connection (employee discounts)
Alta California Regional Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex,
national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual
orientation, mental impairment, physical disability or medical