- Home based behavioral strategies to increase routine preventive oral health and increase strategies to access treatment in the dental office
- How to access your dental plan, what treatments they cover, and what to do if you need help accessing care
- The role of Alta California Regional Center in supporting your access to oral health care
- Strategies to navigate managed care from self-advocates & family members
- Bring your questions and join us for this important discussion!
Workshop will be in English with Closed Captioning and simultaneous Spanish translation. If you have questions or need an accommodation, please contact Sonya Bingaman at least 5 days in advance of the training at firstname.lastname@example.org or 916-715-7057.