Resources that do not require payment through ACRC
A “generic” resource is any agency which has legal responsibility to serve all members of the general public and is receiving public funds for providing those services. What they offer may be helpful for you, your child or your family and does not require funding by ACRC.
Some examples of generic resource or supports are:
- California Children’s Services (CCS)
- The Department of Rehabilitation (DOR)
- Your local school district
- City, county and state housing assistance
- Community legal services
- In-Home Supportive Services (IHSS)
- Family Resource Centers
- County Health and Human Services
- County Medical Clinics
- County Mental Health
While ACRC does not provide funding for these resources or supports, they may be identified in the individualized plan developed for you or your child.