Service Provider Corner
Alta California Regional Center (Alta) works with hundreds of highly skilled service providers who provide community-based, person-centered services. These providers are committed to our excellence in meeting the needs of individuals with developmental disabilities, and their families.
For service providers, this section will provide you with useful information, forms, and links to assist you in your relationship with Alta.
Service Provider E-mail Address
Click on the link below to submit your e-mail address.
Who to Call
Service providers should refer to this directory when calling in regards to a billing or payment issues.
Service Provider Independent Audits and Reviews
Click here to view the letter from DDS regarding independent audits and reviews.
Uniform Holiday Schedule
In 2010, Alta received new directives from the Department of Developmental Services concerning holiday closures. Regional centers are prohibited from paying for services on 14 mandatory Uniform Holidays at any of the following:
- work activity programs,
- activity centers,
- adults development centers,
- behavior management programs,
- social recreational programs,
- adaptive skills trainer,
- infant development programs,
- program support group day services,
- socialization training programs,
- client/parent support behavior intervention training programs,
- community integration training programs,
- community activities support services and
- creative arts programs
- transportation to any prohibited programs on mandatory closure dates
Service Providers may have additional program closure dates as part of their business plans.
- Who We Serve
- Services & Programs
- Eligibility Information
- Service Providers
- Board Of Directors
- Contact Us