Provider Advisory Committee
Alta California Regional Center’s Board of Directors receives input from a variety of important subcommittees, one of which is the Provider Advisory Committee (PAC). The PAC is comprised of service providers contracted with Alta from ACRC’s ten-county area.
The Provider Advisory Committee shall provide advice, guidance, recommendations, and technical assistance to the regional center board in order to assist the regional center in carrying out its mandated functions.
The Provider Advisory Committee shall consist of a minimum of five and a maximum of twenty-five members approved by the Board of Directors to reflect the geographical distribution and diversified representation of providers of purchased services.
The Provider Advisory Committee will meet on:Thursday, 5/09/2013, at 9:30 AM in the Brenda Smith Room
- Welcome and Introductions
- Approve meeting minutes of 3/14/13
- Executive Director Comments - Phil Bonnet
- - Budget Update
- - Living Options Workgroup
- - Sonoma Developmental Center
- - Orange Grove Adult School
- What is OCRA? (including Q&A) - Asa Marie Standfeldt
- Discussion re: Chair and Designated Representative to the Board of Directors for the next fiscal year (2013-14)
- Provider Spotlights
- Dual-Diagnosis Sub-Committee Update
- Legislative Update - Diana DeRodeff and Will Sanford
- Board Update - Greg Buch, Ph.D.
NOTE: If you will not be able to attend this meeting or would like to participate by phone, please notify Lisa West at (916) 978-6245. If you prefer to participate via videoconference from your nearest ACRC office, please notify Lisa West as soon as possible in order for arrangements to be made. Thank you.
- Who We Serve
- Services & Programs
- Eligibility Information
- Service Providers
- Board Of Directors
- Contact Us