The executive committee functions as a steering committee to advise and support the other Board committees, and an intake point for emerging issues and reviewing of POS policies. The Executive Committee routinely reviews Board Policies, develops new Board Policies as indicated, participates in developing Board training and serves as a liaison with DDS. The Executive Committee shall be composed of the President, Vice-President, Secretary, Finance Committee Chair, ACRC Consumer Representative, and Member-at-large. At such times as the Board of Directors is not in session, the Executive Committee is empowered to conduct the necessary affairs of the corporation.
The Executive Committee will meet on:Monday, 5/13/2013, at 3:30 PM in Brenda Smith Room
- State Budget Update (combined with Finance Committee)
- Welcome and Introductions
- Approve meeting minutes of 4/8/13
- Discuss Maternity/Paternity Leave Resolution
- President's Comments - Bonita Mallory
- Executive Director's Comments - Phil Bonnet
- - Update on Fair Hearing requests
- - Caseload ratio review
- Announcements (include date of next meeting)
- Executive Session (Closed to the Public) - Personnel and Legal Issues
Due to issues of confidentiality, portions of this meeting may be closed to the public per W&I Code, Section 4663(b).
All Board members are welcome to attend, either in person or by telephone. Committee members should call and confirm their attendance with Lisa West at (916) 978-6245 as soon as possible. If you prefer to participate via telephone or videoconference from your nearest ACRC office, please notify Lisa West as soon as possible in order for arrangements to be made. Thank you.
- Who We Serve
- Services & Programs
- Eligibility Information
- Service Providers
- Board Of Directors
- Contact Us